Q & A On The Latest Findings on Hydrogen Water
(by Dr. Shigeo Ohta)
Learn to enhance the understanding of hydrogen’s role in response to the negative effects of reactive oxidative species (ROS) within the human body. The various benefits and research of molecular hydrogen for fighting off disease and protect from free radical damage and further understanding the importance of hydrogen water in human body.
- The ABCs of Hydrogen Water
- Questions and Common Misunderstandings About Hydrogen Water
- Effects and Efficacies of Hydrogen Based on Scientific Evidence
- The Future of Hydrogen Medicine
- The Mechanisms of Hydrogen Water
About the Author
Dr. Shigeo Ohta, Ph.D.
Professor, Department of Biochemistry and Cell Biology,
Institute of Development and Aging Science,
Graduate School of Medicine, Nippon Medical School.
Visiting Professor, Department of Neuronal Regeneration Medicine,
Graduate School of Medicine, Juntendo University, Japan.